You can now create your own email templates for use on an ad-hoc basis.
Creating Email Templates
Step 1: Hover over 'Email' on the menu bar then select 'Email Templates'.
The system will display a list of all templates created.
Please note: for more information on what you can do with the templates, see the end of this article.
Step 2: Click on 'Create email template'.
This will load the screen which allows you to create a new template:
Each option described above is described as follows:
1. Give your template a name.
2. You can add up to 3 attachments to the emails with a maximum file size of 10 MB/file.
3. Subject header of the email.
4. You can insert any field data that you record in the system. Select the field you want and the system will populate the email with that contacts' data automatically.
5. You can add images to your email - a logo, for example.
6. Enter the content of your email.
7. You can use the template to create a sequence of emails to be sent at various dates and times of your choice. Click here for information on creating sequences.
8. Last but not least, don't forget to save.
When you are finished, click 'Save' at the top of the page.
After creating a template, it will be displayed in 'Email Templates (BETA)'. By default, the system will show 10 templates at a time but you have to option display up to 50 at a time. The emails will be displayed in creation date order but you will be able to filter on any of the columns displayed in the table.
You will be able to edit, copy or delete any template that you have created. You will also be able to see when the template was last updated and by which administrator.
Email templates are available for use at the point of sending. Click on 'Load template' for a list of available templates. Here's some examples below: